Flight Training by Natalie Anaston CFI CFII MEI
FAA CERTIFICATED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR: SINGLE AND MULTI-ENGINE AIRPLANES, INSTRUMENT AIRPLANES
MICEP ACCREDITED MASTER FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR, 2015 650-766-1918
- FAA Certificated Flight Instructor: Single-engine, multi-engine and instrument aircraft with complex, high performance and high altitude endorsements
- MICEP Accredited Master Flight Instructor, 2015
- FAA Certificated Ground Instructor: Instrument and Advanced
- Assistant Chief Instructor: Private Pilot and Instrument
- Licensed by the State of California Department of Pesticide Regulation as an aerial applicator (apprentice)
- Member: AOPA (2005), 99s (2008), SAFE (2015), NAFI (2015)
I respect the individuality of every student, believe absolutely in their potential, and seek to enable the achievement of their goals.
"I have heard only encouraging comments in reference to her teaching ability, attitude, and treatment of students"
"Natalie's aeronautical decision making sets her apart from her peers."
FAA Designated Pilot Examiner
"She is a valued asset, and everything runs more smoothly when she is around."
Master Designated Flight Instructor